Porcelain tile Care & Maintenance
For normal everyday dirt and grime warm soapy water is sufficient. For more aggressive stains see details below:
- Oils - vegetable and animals fats, beer, wine, coffee and food waste. Nicotine, tea, shoe polish etc.
- Inks, rust stains, felt pen.
- Oils and mineral (mechanical) fats, tyre/tyre rubber, resins or paints, candle wax, synthetic shoe polish.
- General greyness, colour loss due to dirt accumulation.
- Daily cleaning.
- Alkaline-based exterior floor detergents, caustic soda, potash
- Acid-based exterior floor detergents, muriatic acid, oxalic acid
- Solvents: trichloroethylene, turpentine, acetone
- Acid or solvent based detergents
- Common detergents free from waxes or perfumed oils. For stubborn rust stains we recommend: Filano Rust